Saturday, January 3, 2009

HTML

I have just followed the 26 steps to create a HTML webpage and I have got to say I found the whole task thoroughly enjoyable until I uploaded it to webct. The whole tutorial was really easy to follow and was explained in a way that made it enjoyable to do, who would have thought I could create my own web page albeit as basic as it is. I have somehow managed to lose my .gif image in the upload process and am not quite sure how I have manage it. I have left a post on the discussion board so hopefully someone will enlighten me to my error. I must say I had always feared the technical side of the internet somewhat, but the more I do in this course the less daunting I find it.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Hey Jase, just checked out your webpage from the presentations section at CSU. I thought it was really good and loved your President pic :)