Sunday, January 4, 2009

World Wide Web Consortium

Having completed my webpage i attempted to test its validation using . I was feeling extremely proud of my production until I tested it and found I had 3 warnings and 8 errors. Most of the errors related to the document type not supporting the element I used on specific lines, whilst the warnings related to the document type either not being found or not relating. The validator seems to indicate that the problems relate to display and accessibility.

I have tried to access the information in relation to copyright from the Curtin website today but unfortunately the site is undergoing maintenance, but i believe as a student were are able to use the Curtin logo for an assignment - I will check that though when the system is operating

No comments: