Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blogs

I have always thought of Blogs as being a tool for people that have far too much time on their hands to push their thoughts and believes on unsuspecting individuals. Having completed nearly two thirds of this course I am happy to put my hand up and yell from the mountain tops how wrong I am. I have actually enjoyed the process of keeping an online journal as part of our assessment. I now believe Blogging is an exceptionally valuable tool not only for personal experiences but also from a business point of view.

I can see the benefits in my line of work, setting up a blog so as to share information with my employees. Having spent a fair amount of time travelling I am entertaining the idea of posting my experiences. Who knows it may help to improve a fellow travelers experience in the future.
I must say I even find myself searching blogs to help me in my everyday life.

I recently brought my son Guitar Hero World Tour for my son, but was having problems setting it up. I was able to solve my problem by reading a few blogs in relation to the product I brought.
Needless to say I have changed my whole opinion on blogging.

No comments: